Wacom Color Manager3043044 753218989666
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
For accurate colour reproduction, use the Wacom Color Manager to adjust your compatible display. As flexible as it is functional, the display calibrator can be used with most modern computer screens and Wacom Cintiq displays to maximise consistency between displays.
- Features cutting-edge Profiler software to calibrate and profile various laptop and desktop displays
- For convenient tracking and maintenance, it has a display quality check and quality trending-over-time functions
- Has 2 adjustment modes: Basic mode,which lets the calibrator make the needed adjustments and Advanced mode, which gives you control over various settings
- Supports the ColorTRUE mobile app* to enhance your compatible Apple and Android devices’ displays
- Compatible with both PC (Windows 7 SP1 and 8) and Mac (OS X 10.8 or higher)
|Product Type||Graphic Tablet|
|Product Width (cm)||6.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||6.5|
|Product Height (cm)||3.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.