WD My Book Duo 12TB External Hard Drive with RAID StorageWDBFBE0120JBK 718037856612
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The WD My Book Duo 12TB External Hard Drive with RAID Storage has a large capacity and multiple connectivity options, making it an excellent solution for storing bulks of media, files, programs, and more.
- With a large 12TB* capacity, the WD My Book Duo 12TB External Hard Drive with RAID Storage offers generous space for storing various documents, programs, multimedia files, and more.
- Featuring RAID-0 mode, the Duo 12TB external hard drive can reach a sequential read speed of up to 360MB/s** using a USB Type-C port. It can also be reconfigured to RAID-1 for data mirroring.
- This 12TB external hard drive has RAID-optimised WD Red Drives, which helps ensure read/write cycle data integrity, ideal for 2-disk array systems with drive operations auto-management.
- The WD 12TB external hard drive has a 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption with a built-in WD Security software, allowing you to set a password to help secure your files and documents.
- For superior connectivity, the My Book duo hard drive has two USB 3.0 Type-A hub ports, is USB 3.1 ready, and USB 3.0/2.0 compatible.
*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment and RAID/JBOD configuration.
**As used for sequential read transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second.
What's In The Box?
- 1x My Book Duo Desktop RAID Storage
- 1x USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 1x USB-C to USB-A Cable
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x Disk Replacement Tool
- 1x Quick Install Guide
|Product Type||External Hard Drives|
|External Hard Drive Type||Desktop|
|Primary Storage Capacity||12TB|
|Connectivity||1x USB 3.1 (Type-C, Gen 1), 2x USB 3.0|
|Product Height (cm)||18.0|
|Product Width (cm)||10.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||16.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
|Included Software||WD Discovery software for WD Backup, WD Security and WD Drive Utilities|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions