WD My Passport SSD 500GB USB 3.2 Portable Drive
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With its exceptional data transfer rates, sleek design, and convenient backup software, the WD My Passport SSD 500GB USB 3.2 Portable Drive allows for easily transferring and saving work documents, media content, and other files in a compact and portable storage device.
- Offers read and write speeds of up to 1050MB* per second and 1000MB* per second respectively to easily handle data transfers of multiple files and large, multimedia content
- Provides password-enabled 256-bit AES hardware encryption and a straightforward backup setup** for enhanced data security
- Durable metal design with impressive shock, vibration, and drop (up to 1.98m) resistance lets it easily withstand day-to-day wear and tear
- For enhanced compatibility, features USB 3.2 Gen-2 connectivity and includes a USB-C cable plus USB-A adaptor
*As used for transfer rate, 1 MB/s = one million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
**Internet activation required. App or Cloud account registration may be required. Apps and Cloud services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time and may vary by country.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Portable SSD Drive
- 1x USB Type-C to Type-C Cable (supports USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- 1x USB Type-C to Type-A Adapter
- WD Discovery Software for backup and password protection (internet activation required)
|Product Type||External Hard Drives|
|Hard Drive Type||SSD|
|Primary Storage Capacity||500GB|
|Supported Operating System||Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Windows 10, Windows 8.1|
|Product Height (cm)||0.889|
|Product Width (cm)||10.008|
|Product Depth (cm)||5.512|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.