Westinghouse 1085mm Fan Forced Freestanding Elevated Electric Cooker - Left OvenWDE135WA-L 9315538579517
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Westinghouse 1085mm Fan Forced Freestanding Elevated Electric Cooker is a great option for compact and high quality food preparation. Featuring a fan forced oven, electric grill, 4 zone element hob, and 60 minute timer, this cleverly designed cooker is guaranteed to make cooking a breeze in any space.
- The Westinghouse 1085mm Fan Forced Freestanding Elevated Electric Cooker has a massive capacity of 80L, meaning you'll have room for everything, no matter the occasion.
- This electric cooker's oven features a seamless and fully sealed oven cavity, paired with acid-resistant enamel and a removable glass door, all of which means quick and easy cleaning.
- This Westinghouse 1085mm Fan Forced Freestanding Elevated Electric Cooker features a separate grilling compartment for added practicality. You can bake and grill at the same time, and it's easier to keep the oven clean.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||80L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||54.0|
|Product Width (cm)||108.50|
|Product Depth (cm)||62.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments . Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .