Westinghouse 425L Stainless Steel Right Hinge Vertical FreezerWFB4204SB-R 9315540409789
Keep your food, beverages, and other perishables at their optimum temperature levels with the help of the Westinghouse 425L Stainless Steel Right Hinge Vertical Freezer. Boasting a generous interior and multiple baskets, it’s a welcome investment for catering to large family events.
- Electronic temperature control lets you adjust the freezer’s interior climate to your liking
- Twist Ice and Serve Dispenser helps ensure you have a ready supply of your cold drink whenever you need it
- Multi-flow air delivery system for even distribution of cold air
- Easy to clean, thanks to its fingerprint-resistant stainless steel façade
|Product Type||Vertical Freezers|
|Freezer Features||Door Alarm, Frost Free, Ice Twist Dispenser, LED Lighting|
|Door Opens to the||Right|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||380|
|Energy Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172.5|
|Product Width (cm)||69.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||76.9|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.