Westinghouse 450L Right Hinge Bottom Mount Fridge - WhiteWBE4500WA-R 9315540400137
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With a customisable configuration, spillsafe shelves and a multi-flow air system the Westinghouse 450L right hinge bottom mount fridge maintains an optimal environment to store fresh and long life food products.
- A multi-flow air delivery system maintains a stable climate to keep your products and food products in a chilled environment to promote their shelf life.
- Features a bottom mount configuration that places your most commonly accessed compartments within easier reach.
- The FlexFresh crisper features an adjustable partition that lets you separate your fresh produce or maintain one large area for oversized vegetables like celery and carrots.
- FlexSpace and FlexStore technology allow you to adjust the fridge’s drawers and compartment configuration allowing you to accommodate large pots, loads or oversized products.
- Spillsafe glass shelves minimise the impact of life’s little accidents by containing a spill of up to 1L to prevent it affecting the rest of the fridge.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Product Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Fridge Controls||Electronic Controls|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Door Opens to the||Right|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||388|
|Energy Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172.5|
|Product Width (cm)||69.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||72.7|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 30/09/2019.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2020.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .