Westinghouse 605L French Door Fridge with Water DispenserWHE6060SA 9315540404340
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
An ideal addition to the family kitchen, the Westinghouse 605L French Door Fridge with Water Dispenser combines state-of-the-art technology and customisable shelving options to help maintain your produces’ freshness and quality for longer.
- Easily optimise the Westinghouse 605L French Door Fridge with Water Dispenser's storage space, thanks to its FlexStor and Flexspace configurations.
- For added storage space for bulky fruits and vegetables, this Westinghouse fridge comes with an adjustable FlexFresh crisper.
- Equipped with Spillsafe glass shelves, this Westinghouse Refrigerator helps minimise clean-ups from accidental spills.
- The Westinghouse French Door Fridge has a built-in water dispenser, so you and your family can enjoy cold drinks on demand.
- Featuring an adaptable build, the 605L French Door Fridge can fit seamlessly into the conventional 90cm kitchen cavity.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||French Door Fridges|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Crisper Bin, Door Open Alarm, Frost Free, Humidity Control System, LED Lighting|
|Fridge Controls||Touch Controls|
|Freezer Features||Door Alarm, Frost Free, LED Lighting|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||440|
|Star Ratings||3.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172.5|
|Product Width (cm)||89.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||78.1|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 21 January 2018. Offer is via redemption from supplier. Claims must be received by 18 February 2018. Maximum of 1 claim per person with a maximum also of 1 claim collectively by all persons in any one household. Terms and conditions apply, see supplier website for details. www.westinghouse.com.au/promotions
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 21/01/2018.
- 24 Months Interest Free - With No Payments. Offer ends 21/01/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .