Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Induction CooktopWHI644BA 6937042204698
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Witness the fast heating, safety, style and easy to clean Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop and enjoy the range of benefits that induction cleaning provides.
- Pause and restart your cooking with the push of a button on the Westinghouse 60cm Induction Cooktop, thanks to its handy pause button. When pressed all cooking zones will drop to a “Keep Warm” setting.
- Up to twice as fast and more efficient than gas or electrical cooking, induction cooktops like the Westinghouse 4 Zone Induction cooktop can save you money on power bills as well as cooking time.
- Induction cooktops only generate heat in the cookware that is placed on them, ensuring that your kitchen is safer with the Westinghouse 60cm Induction Cooktop.
- Sleek Touch-On-Glass controls enable a totally flat cooking surface, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- The installed QuickCook Timer of this Westinghouse Induction Cooktop counts down when set and can even turn off the cooking zone when it reaches zero.
|Type||Ceramic Cooktops, Induction Cooktops|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||59|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||4.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
westinghouse 60cm 4 zone induction cooktop is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Strega from Very Efficient I bought this a few months ago. I find it very convenient because it is fast to heat or boil and I can then turn down low for gentle cooking. Easy to clean and looks good. Even my 30 year old stainless steel pots work on it, so I didn't need to buy new cookware.
Date published: 2016-11-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Digby from What size of cookware is required !!!! Where in your documentation do you tell the purchaser that they require over sized cookware
Date published: 2017-04-05
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $80 Good Food Card
The Good Food Restaurant Gift Card promotion runs 29/09/17 to 29/10/17. The card will be provided in store with delivery or pick up of qualifying products. The card must be activated within three months of issue, and is then valid for 12 months from the time of activation. Customer can activate the card at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Activate, allowing one business day from the date of issue before activating. Please note if your ‘date of issue’ falls on a Friday or Saturday, it will be ready for activation on the following Monday. The card balance can be checked at any time at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal. Participating restaurants can be found at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Restaurants (these do not necessarily match all restaurants featured in the Good Food Guides). Cards can be used for food and drinks at your chosen participating restaurant - simply present your gift card when paying the bill and the restaurant will process the gift card. If a customer has no participating restaurants nearby, an Eftpos Gift Card shall be issued instead to same bonus value. For full gift card terms and conditions visit goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Terms. For enquiries, please contact Good Food Gift Card Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300834577.