Westinghouse 60cm Fan Forced LPG Oven - WhiteWVG655WLP 9315538562403
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Westinghouse 60cm Fan Forced NG Oven will add convenience and class to your kitchen. This outstanding kitchen accessory, with simple 3 button touch control timer, will have you serving up family favourites with ease.
- The large 80L oven capacity means you can fit huge family-sized meals in with ease and safety; great for roasts and can even fit a whole turkey!
- The FamilySafe cool door technology ensures that there will be no accidental burns and will give you piece-of-mind in the kitchen.
- Effortless to clean and fingerprint resistant stainless steal finish.
- The separated grill under the oven fan offers anti-spatter grill inserts, draining away cooking fats and providing you with a healthier and richer meal.
- An internal light, knob control and programmable timer complete the convenience of this package.
|Oven Capacity (litres)||80L|
|Oven Fuel Type||LPG|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||72.5|
|Product Width (cm)||59.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||57.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
westinghouse 60cm fan forced lpg oven - white is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Puddin from Very frustrating This is the worst oven I have ever had,when I grill meat the fat splashes up on the element and smoke goes all through the house. As for the oven I have to try and guess which row to put the tray if it's too low the food burns. I'v been cooking for years would not recommend this oven.
Date published: 2017-12-13
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions