Westinghouse 60cm Fan Forced Natural Gas Separate Grill Wall Oven - WhiteWVG665WNG 9315538562649
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
This simple and efficient fan forced oven with separate grill is the ultimate culinary tool for the home cook or family kitchen. With a heap of easy to use functions and features, this back-to-basics oven gives high performance with none of the bells and whistles.
- The FamilySafe cool doors Westinghouse offers provide extra peace of mind and safety in the kitchen-especially for families with younger children.
- The huge 80L capacity of this family size oven means you'll always have room for everything, with an impressive width that allows easy movement.
- Use the programmable timer to plan your cooking start and finish times to the minute, and never worry about burnt or undercooked food.
- The anti-spatter grill inserts provide a safer and more convenient way to grill ensuring cooking fats drain away from food for healthier cooking.
|Safety Features||Flame Failure Cut-Off|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||80L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||88.8|
|Product Width (cm)||59.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||56.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
westinghouse 60cm fan forced natural gas separate grill wall oven - white is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by jodie 66 from gas wall oven bought this to replace my existing Westinghouse gas oven . Its no where as good as my previous oven . it doesn't get hot enough when cooking a roast with 3 trays in the oven never had that problem before with my other oven . I think there is a major fault where they have put the gas burner as before it was at the back of the oven. the burner at the bottom takes up extra space and the lip inside the oven at the top takes up extra space.
Date published: 2015-05-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sal86 from Good gas oven I got this a few months ago. Good gas cooking performance. Good safety features. Very good design. Made in Australia. Only complaints - Noisy separate grill tray when taking it out. Oven light always too bright and can't be turned off.
Date published: 2016-01-20
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 60 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 28/11/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .