Westinghouse 60cm Freestanding Dual Fuel Range CookerWFE616SA 9315538535360
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With a combination gas cooktop and electric oven the Australian designed and made Westinghouse 60cm freestanding dual fuel range cooker offers a huge capacity to cook with more control and ease.
- A gas cooktop with cast iron trivets, a large 80L oven and an in-oven grill allowing you to apply different cooking methods and techniques.
- The cooktop is fuelled by natural gas allowing you to cook and fry at high heats with more control. Additionally, a flame failure device cuts off the gas supply if the flame has been extinguished for a safe operation.
- The oven features a fully sealed cavity with no awkward joint, nooks and crannies that trap grease and debris for easy cleaning.
- Cast iron trivets and mark resistant stainless steel casing maintain a smooth and elegant design that withstands high heats and won't dull over time for great durability.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel|
|Safety Features||Flame Failure Cut-Off|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||80L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||91.6|
|Product Width (cm)||59.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||63.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- Bonus Gift Card | 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 31/05/2021.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 31/05/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2022.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .