Westinghouse 750mm 5 Burner Gas Cooktop - Stainless SteelWHG756SA 6937042203745
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With 5 burners, including a high-powered wok burner, you will have plenty of space to unleash your creativity on the Westinghouse 75cm 5 Burner Gas Cooktop. FamilySafe trivets and flame failure device provide peace of mind.
- Get started quick thanks to Easy Ignite under knob ignition.
- FamilySafe trivets cover a large flat surface area and improve pot stability making it safer in the kitchen for the family.
- The high-powered wok burner will get to the high heat you need for knocking out a stir fry, with 14mj of power at its highest setting.
- FamilySafe flame failure device immediately shuts off the gas supply if the flame is unexpectedly extinguished.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG, Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel|
|Safety Features||Flame Failure Cut-Off|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Element/Burner Types||Wok Burner|
|Product Width (cm)||74.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||53|
|Product Height (cm)||4.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 24 Months Interest Free - With No Payments. Offer ends 02/10/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2019.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .
- 90 Days to Pay.