Westinghouse 90cm 5 Zone Induction CooktopWHI954BA 6937042204735
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Enjoy the added safety and efficiency of induction cooking on the spacious Westinghouse 90cm Induction Cooktop. Boasting a pause function, QuickCook timer and safety features like child safety device and residual heat indicators this is the cooktop to conquer the dinner rush.
- The Pause function immediately drops the heat down to keep the meal warm.
- QuickCook Timer can be set to count down and turn the cooking zone off, allowing you to perfectly time the cook on that steak.
- Induction cooking is the safer and more efficient way to cook, thanks to its ability to convert energy into heat rapidly and transferring it to the cookware not the cooktop.
- Frameless ceramic double glass cooktop surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- Residual heat indicators glow red to warn you if the surface is still hot.
|Type||Ceramic Cooktops, Induction Cooktops|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Residual Heat Indicators|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||91|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||4.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
westinghouse 90cm 5 zone induction cooktop is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Steven Bathe from Keeps switching off I bought this in February and installed it as I'm an electrician. Once beginning to use it we noticed it kept on switch off and bringing up E7 error code. Talking with other clients who have Westinghouse induction cooktops they have the same issue. We had the local service agent come out and he said, it is due to the fact it hasn't been installed as per the manual. I asked him what he meant and he said. There has to be a 5mm gap under the bench top for it to breath. I ask him what kitchen has he every seen with a 5mm gap. He hasn't. So to Westinghouse - this is a design failure. Since when do you have to design your kitchen around the cooktop. We where never told when purchasing the item and the hole had already been cut out in the stone top before I went to install it. I've installed a lot of induction cooktops and only Westinghouse has this design flaw. I've attached a photo to show you what we have to do to use the cooktop and I've had enough.
Date published: 2016-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by ethel from Westinghouse 90cm 5 zone induction cooktop love the wide range of heat settings, the only negative that I can find is that if you set the timer it turns the cooktop off but having said that it is also a good feature because if you don't happen to hear the timer then nothing is going to burn or boil dry etc
Date published: 2017-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Duff from Great Cooktop We have had our induction cooktop in operation for 2mths now and its fantastic. We live on a farm and don't have access to gas, so glad we do otherwise we would never know how well these induction cooktops work and quick!
Date published: 2017-11-10
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 25th November 2017 (11007885)
- 60 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 28/11/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .