Westinghouse 90cm Dual Fuel Freestanding Cooker with Gas HobWFE914SB 9315538583033
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Turn up the heat with the Westinghouse 90cm Dual Fuel Freestanding Cooker with Gas Hob. With its 5 burner gas hobs including wok, 8 oven functions, 3 button touch control timer, 125L gross capacity, Twin Fan Sytem, flame failure, twin lights, kickplate, and storage compartment, this oven can feed the masses.
- Whether your cooking for a big family or a simple dinner for two, the Westinghouse 90cm Dual Fuel Freestanding Cooker with Gas Hob has room for everything with its 125-L gross capacity.
- With the Westinghouse Freestanding Cooker's Twin Fan System, your food will be cooked evenly throughout the oven.
- No need to wait thanks to the Westinghouse Dual Fuel Freestanding Cooker's fast heating time.
- This freestanding cooker has FamilySafe cool doors that are a multi-layer glazed oven doors designed to protect your hands.
- Along with its seamless design, this oven also features ease of use hobs, a high-powered wok burner, an easy to clean oven interior, FamilySafe Flame Failer Device, fingerprint resistant stainless steel, a digital programmable timer, an easy ignite, a handy storage compartment, twin oven lights, and FamilySafe trivets.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Safety Features||Flame Failure Cut-Off|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||125L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Height (cm)||91|
|Product Width (cm)||89.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $100 Good Food Card
The Good Food Restaurant Gift Card promotion runs 29/09/17 to 29/10/17. The card will be provided in store with delivery or pick up of qualifying products. The card must be activated within three months of issue, and is then valid for 12 months from the time of activation. Customer can activate the card at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Activate, allowing one business day from the date of issue before activating. Please note if your ‘date of issue’ falls on a Friday or Saturday, it will be ready for activation on the following Monday. The card balance can be checked at any time at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal. Participating restaurants can be found at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Restaurants (these do not necessarily match all restaurants featured in the Good Food Guides). Cards can be used for food and drinks at your chosen participating restaurant - simply present your gift card when paying the bill and the restaurant will process the gift card. If a customer has no participating restaurants nearby, an Eftpos Gift Card shall be issued instead to same bonus value. For full gift card terms and conditions visit goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Terms. For enquiries, please contact Good Food Gift Card Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300834577.
- 5 Years Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/10/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .