Harvey Norman Nissan 370s NISMO LG Super UHD TV Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- The Promotion commences on Friday. 11th May 2018 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 23rd September 2018 at 11:59pm (“Promotion Period”).
- Persons under the age of 18 are permitted to enter with the permission of their legal guardian.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase a participating LG Super UHD TV model as set out in Appendix A with a Franchisee in a single transaction and complete an entry form online at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winanissan their name, email address, date of birth, daytime telephone number, state, store of purchase and invoice number, and subscribe to receive marketing material via email from Harvey Norman.
Model Number Description 86SJ957T LG 86 SUPER UHD 200HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 75SJ955T LG 75 SUPER UHD 200HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 65SJ850T LG 65 SUPER UHD 200HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 60SJ850T LG 60 SUPER UHD 200HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 55SJ850T LG 55 SUPER UHD 200HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 65UJ752T LG 65 SUPER UHD 100HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 55UJ752T LG 55 SUPER UHD 100HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 49UJ752T LG 49 SUPER UHD 100HZ HDR DOLBY WEBOS 65SK8500PTA LG AI 65 SUPERUHD FULL-ARRAY DOLBY WEBOS 55SK8500PTA LG AI 55 SUPERUHD FULL-ARRAY DOLBY WEBOS 75SK8000PTA LG AI 75 SUPERUHD NANOCELL DOLBY WEBOS 65SK8000PTA LG AI 65 SUPERUHD NANOCELL DOLBY WEBOS 55SK8000PTA LG AI 55 SUPERUHD NANOCELL DOLBY WEBOS 65UK7550PTA LG AI 65 SUPERUHD NANOCELL HDR WEBOS 55UK7550PTA LG AI 55 SUPERUHD NANOCELL HDR WEBOS 49UK7550PTA LG AI 49 SUPERUHD NANOCELL HDR WEBOS
- Entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the promotion to be eligible.
- One entry per person per transaction only during the Promotion Period.
- There are three (3) Prizes. Each prize is One (1) Nissan 370z NISMO automatic coupe including registration and compulsory third party insurance for 12 months valued at $62,780 (“Prize”).
- The total value of the prize pool is $188,340
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winners are determined at random.
- The Prize will be drawn at B1 Richmond Rd, Homebush West, NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 2nd October 2018 at 9am (“Draw”).
- Winners will be notified by phone with in two (2) working days of the drawn and in writing within fourteen (14) days of the Draw (“Winners”).
- The Promoter and the Franchisee reserve the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
- If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Winners details will be published in online at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Friday, 5th October 2018
- The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the name and/or photograph of Winners for publicity purposes.
- The draw for any unclaimed Prize will take place at B1 Richmond Rd, Homebush West, NSW 2140 on Friday, 18th January 2019 (“Unclaimed Draw”). The winner will be notified by phone with in two (2) working days of the drawn and in writing within fourteen (14) days of the Unclaimed Draw their details will be published online at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Wednesday, 23rd January 2019 and they will be subject to all clauses as applicable to Winners and entrants under these Terms.
- Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes change between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
- Subject to the law, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
- Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisee from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or the Franchisee, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and the Franchisee and used by the Promoter and the Franchisee for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying Winners.
- All personal details of an entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or the Franchisee. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- If an entrant does not provide their personal information, the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
- The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 (“Promoter”).
- “Franchisee” means the entities with whom a Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (as “Franchisor”) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the Franchisor, including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman®”
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisee and their related bodies corporate and contractors, and any other organisation associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- ACT Permit Number: T18/00718, NSW Permit Number: LTPS/18/23567, SA Permit Number: T18/643