Wood Trends Laminate Flooring - JarrahWOODTRENDS714
Wood Trends Timber laminate flooring is a stylish and natural alternative to carpet. It takes realistic tones and colouring from the Australian bush, and features an AC3 Residential Heavy Duty rating for improved durability.
- Featuring Tru-Edge technology, Wood Trends laminate flooring will enhance the look of your floor space thanks to a rounded edge design which helps to mask minor subfloor imperfections. It also eliminates the appearance of uneven joints between strips of the board, resulting in an aesthetically superior finish.
- Wood Trends laminate flooring has been laboratory tested to ensure its surface will live up to the challenges of everyday living. Wood Trends has an AC3 (Abrasion Class) rating, which is durable enough for heavy traffic in residential applications working well in all areas of the home.
- What's better than admiring your immaculate newly laid Wood Trends laminate floor? - knowing that you've laid it all on your very own! Thanks to the revolutionary Drop Loc installation system -the most advanced clicking system on the market today. Simply lock the long edge and fold the board into place. It is easy, conveniently fast and best of all, no messy gluing is required.
|Range Name||Wood Trends|
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Pack Size (Square Metre)||1.86|
|Abrasion Class Rating||AC3|
|Planks Per Pack||11|
|Product Width (cm)||19.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||121.5|
|Product Height (cm)||0.8|
|Additional Cleaning Instructions||Your beautiful Wood Trends laminate flooring surface should only be cleaned with an electrostatic mop, microfibre mop, or a well wrung mop. Only use cleaning solutions specifically labelled "Laminate Cleaner".|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||360|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.