Do you know how many countries are participating in the Women's Rugby League World Cup 2017? Simply enter your details below and answer the question to go in the draw to win*! First prize will win 4 x tickets to the Women's Rugby League World Cup Final and a money-can't-buy experience of tossing the coin to start the game. Four lucky runners up will each win 4 x tickets to the Women's Rugby League World Cup Final in Brisbane. What are you waiting for? Enter now!
Harvey Norman Women’s Rugby League World Cup Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
Harvey Norman Women’s Rugby League World Cup 2017 Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. This promotion is open to residents of Queensland only.
3. The Promotion commences on Monday, 20th November 2017 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 26th November 2017 at 11:59pm.
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must visit https://www.harveynorman.com.au/WRLWCGF2017 and complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number, date of birth and email address and answer correctly “How many countries are participating in the Women’s Rugby League World Cup 2017?”
5. One entry per person.
6. There is one (1) Major Prize. The Major Prize is four (4) general admission tickets to the Women’s Rugby LeagueWorld Cup 2017 Final on Saturday, 2nd December 2017 and the opportunity to conduct the coin toss before the game valued at $280. (“the Major Prize”).
7. There are four (4) Minor Prizes. Each Minor Prize is four (4) general admission tickets to the Women’s Rugby League World Cup 2017 Final on Saturday, 2nd December 2017 valued at $280. (“the Major Prize”).
8. The total value of the prizes is $1,400.
9. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Travel is at the winners expense
11. Winner is determined at random.
12. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Head Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 27th November 2017 at midday (“Draw”).
13. Winner will be notified by phone within one (1) working day of the Draw (“Winner”).
14. Winner will be notified in writing within two (2) working days of the Draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
16. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
17. Winner’s details will be published on http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannoucements on Friday, 1st December 2017.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
19. Winner will receive their Prize via email prior to the event.
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
22. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
23. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
24. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
27. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
28. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
29. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
31. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 (“Promoter”).
32. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
33. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.