Uniden XDECT 8155+1 Bluetooth Cordless PhoneXDECT8155+1 9322402010113
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Stay in contact with the XDECT 8155 + 1 Bluetooth Cordless Phone from Uniden. Designed to keep up with high density city living, this cordless phone with an extra handset offers a range of features including continued operation during blackouts.
- Ideal for a large household or small business where the one phone is used, you can pair up to 4 Mobile Phones at the same time for convenience and versatility.
- Download your phonebook from the mobile phones to the cordless phone book with a massive 6000 Phonebook Capacity.
- Choose whether to answer a call, thanks to POP ID: Caller Name Identification and Caller ID that lets you know who is calling.*
- The Uniden XDECT 8155 + 1 allows you to continue making calls when the main power supply is interrupted, thanks to the base unit that can draw on power stored in the handset.
* Caller ID, POP ID features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company.
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 10|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 240|
|Product Height (cm)||17.5|
|Product Width (cm)||21|
|Product Depth (cm)||12.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.