Yamaha 5.1 Channel Speaker PackageNSP50PKG
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Featuring a 2 way bass-reflex speaker system, wall-mountable surround speakers and a front-firing active subwoofer with Advanced YST II technology, the perfectly balanced Yamaha 5.1 Channel Speaker Package brings powerful surround sound to your home media set up.
- The Yamaha 5.1 Channel Speaker Package includes two floor standing front speakers that contain dual 16cm cone woofers and 3cm dome tweeters for the reproduction of clear highs and rumbling lows.
- The floor standing speakers in the Yamaha 5.1 Channel Speaker Package feature magnetic shielding so you can place them close to the television for interference-free sound.
- The front firing subwoofer included in the Yamaha 5.1 Channel Speaker Package features Advanced YST II technology for enhanced, deeper bass.
- The Yamaha 5.1 Channel Speaker Package includes two wall-mountable surround speakers so you can set up your home theatre package to suit your room.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $80 EFTPOS Card
Offer ends 31 May 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
Offer ends 28th May 2017 (11006101)
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 01/06/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .