Whether it’s a workplace of one or one hundred, a start-up company or established corporation, working out of a home office or corporate headquarters – when you’re looking to take care of business, you need premium tools you can rely on to run at an optimal level.
Brother has taken care of one of the key administrative aspects of running a successful business – printing – with its new Business Inkjet range. These robust devices have been engineered to deliver fast, secure and quality printing. They’re an affordable A3 solution incorporating the advanced connectivity and functionality required by professionals in a demanding office environment.
Let’s shine the spotlight on a couple of premium, feature-rich printers in the Brother family that are sure to get the job done right in no time at all. It’s a sibling rivalry that’s certain to benefit your business.
The powerful MFC-J6930DW is a complete A3 inkjet all-in-one that can print, scan, copy and fax – making it fully equipped for the pace of a modern office:
• Quick performance, with a base monochrome printing speed of 22 pages per minute. Fast Mode allows up to 37PPM in monochrome and 27PPM in full colour.
• Highly productive first print-out time of 6 seconds* and economical printing starting from 2 cents per page+.
• Large capacity trays — including two adjustable 250-sheet trays and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray — for high-volume printing without the need to constantly stop and restock paper.
• Automatic A3 single pass two-sided (duplex) scanning.
• Multiple connectivity options — including Near Field Connectivity (NFC) — to print wirelessly, on mobile and through cloud programs like Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
• A 9.3cm LCD touchscreen with intuitive interface for quick and easy menu navigation.
What type of business is the MFC-J6930DW suited to?
• Engineering – It’s ideal for drafts and schematics drawn up in the comfort of your home study.
• Design – With non-smudge, water-resistant and sharp-quality Pigment Inks, you can freely highlight A3 floor plans, designs and documents. It also has the ability to scan A3 plans and directly store them in cloud services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
Highly versatile and productive, the MFC-J5730DW is a compact A3 all-in-one choice to get your printing, copying, faxing and scanning tasks done efficiently:
• A3 printing and A4 scanning.
• Versatile paper handling accommodates different sizes, ranging from envelopes to A3.
• A first print-out time of 6 seconds*, plus high-impact printing from just 2 cents per page+.
• Holds a total of 500 sheets (two 250-sheet paper trays), so you can print more documents with less refilling.
• Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing reduces printing time and paper consumption.
• Wireless connectivity allows printing using a compatible smart device, plus scanning or sharing documents wirelessly via a range of apps.
• A large 9.3cm LCD touchscreen interface lets you access functions with a simple tap or swipe.
What sort of business is the MFC-J5730DW ideal for?
• Administration – It’s a fantastic all-rounder thanks to single pass duplex scan, 18 configurable shortcuts for scan, copy and fax, and versatile paper handling, from envelopes to A3 printing.
• Retail – With up to A3 printing at a small footprint, it’s perfect for in-store signage and advertising.
What makes the Brother MFC-J6930DW and MFC-J5730DW such clever options?
Compared to a standard home printer, they’re a smart printing solution for home office thanks to their lower running costs and ability to provide A3 capabilities in a relatively small footprint.
How will these Brother printers reduce your overheads?
This energy-efficient pair are the perfect printers for small business, boasting built-in power saving modes such as sleep and auto power off after a specified period of inactivity. In addition, running costs are from as low as 2c per page for monochrome printing, while engaging Draft Mode reduces ink usage.
O Brother, where art thou?
At Harvey Norman, of course! That’s where you’ll definitely find the best all-in-one printer for your specific needs. That includes the Brother MFC-J6930DW and MFC-J5730DW, as well as a range of printing supplies such as replacement ink and paper.
*From ready mode. Achieved using standard print settings on A4 paper and dependent on connectivity
+2.3 cent black only print with LC-3319XL BK ink 3,000 pages @ ISO/IEC 24711