Breville 6L UrnURN6CRO 9312432005944
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Breville 6L Urn gives you a readily available supply of hot water on demand, making it easy for you to prepare your favourite warm beverage during large gatherings, parties, or meetings.
- For serving water at your desired heat level, the Breville 6L Urn offers various preset temperature settings to suit your needs.
- With a large 6L capacity, this urn can accommodate up to 24 metric cups or over 40 tea cups.
- Easy to clean and use, this 6L Urn is designed with ergonomic handles and a non-drip tap which utilises a 2-way pouring action.
- Simply monitor this 6L urn’s remaining water capacity using its water windows and external water gauge with a level indicator.
- The Breville urn has a boil dry cut off feature and a slow-release safety locking lid for added safety during use.
|Product Type||Hot Water Urns|
|Product Height (cm)||40.0|
|Product Width (cm)||27.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||27.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.