HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX 15.6" 2-in-1 Laptop3AP22PA 192018374027
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With the HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX 15.6" 2-in-1 Laptop you can rely on a powerful and versatile machine capable of working with multiple programs and projects simultaneously.
- Utilising an 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8550U processor and 16GB RAM, with the HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX 15.6" 2-in-1 Laptop you can confidently work on multiple tasks at once without suffering from drops in performance.
- A substantial 512GB SSD provides you with the storage space needed for your HP Envy X360 15-BP108TXt o be a true multitasking machine. Stow away your important work documents and project files while still leaving space for your music and video collection.
- The 15.6" FHD touchscreen display of the HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX ensures crisp levels of detail when you're working on projects, along with a bright and immersive viewing experience for media.
- The HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX is all about giving you flexibility in the way you work. Flip the screen over to create a tablet, and use the touchscreen display to browse apps and programs by hand. You can also use the Active Stylus Pen to write notes and freehand important tasks.
- With a backlit keyboard, you can keep working into the late hours with the HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX.
- Enjoy high quality audio in any situation with the HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX's Bang and Olufsen quad speakers and subwoofer.
- The HP Envy X360 15-BP108TX laptop runs on Windows 10, giving you access to Microsoft Edge, a central notification centre, and a digital assistant named Cortana.
|Product Type||2 in 1 Devices|
|Compatibility||Windows Mixed Reality|
|Processor Type||Core i7|
|Processor Speed (GHz)||1.80|
|Processor Max Speed (GHz)||4.00|
|Cache Size (MB)||8|
|RAM Configuration||2 x 8GB|
|Primary Storage Capacity||512GB|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||Multi-in-1 Card Reader|
|Screen Size (inches)||15.6|
|Screen Definition||Full High Definition|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|GPU Chipset Manufacturer||NVIDIA|
|GPU Chipset||GeForce MX150|
|Graphics Card Memory||4GB|
|Graphics Card Memory Type||Dedicated|
|Wireless Networking||Bluetooth 4.0, IEEE 802.11ac|
|AC Power Adapter||90W AC Adapter|
|Audio Ports||Headphone/Microphone Combo|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Product Width (cm)||35.97|
|Product Depth (cm)||24.88|
|Product Height (cm)||1.96|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
|Included Accessories||Active Stylus Pen, USB-A to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.