HydroActive Diaphragm Automatic Pool CleanerPCL-PWF-08 787099883614
Spend less time cleaning the pool and have more at your leisure with the help of the HydroActive Diaphragm Automatic Pool Cleaner. Fully-automated, this pool cleaner connects to your filtration system to remove dirt, debris, and algae inside your swimming pool.
- Utilises a large skirt and a diaphragm propulsion system for uncompromised cleaning coverage and maximised suction power
- Auto pilot assembly feature helps keep the cleaner steady during operation
- Can be used for cleaning tile, quartzon, fibreglass, or pebblecrete pool surface
Note: This unit is designed to connect to your current filtration pump system. A vacuum pump and filter are not supplied. For the unit to work to maximum efficiency it is recommended to have a minimum of a 3/4 hp (550 watt) pump with a flow rate of 6,000L/H or more.
Automatic pool cleaners are designed for pools with hard surface tiles or a smooth finish. This unit is not suitable for above ground pools or pools with vinyl floors etc.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Pool Cleaner
- 1x 10m Hose (in 12 sections)
- 1x Instruction Manual
|Product Type||Pool Cleaner|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.