LG NeoChef 42L Microwave Oven - Stainless SteelMS4296OSS 8806087857498
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Get cooking with the LG NeoChef 42L Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel. With a capacity of 42 litres, this microwave features a fully body door with a stainless finish, Smart Inverter, EasyClean Cavity, auto sensor cook, an LED white lamp, and a stable ring.
- The LG NeoChef 42L Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel features 42 litres of space and a full body door with glass touch and dual control.
- With a power output of 1200W, this NeoChef microwave also has a Smart Inverter, which allows an even defrost for your food.
- The EasyClean Cavity on the LG NeoChef microwave is an Easy Clean coating that keeps your microwave 99.99% clean.
- Another feature of the 42L microwave is the auto sensor cook, which measures the humidity to adjust cooking time and power.
- The inside of this microwave has an LED white lamp that is 3x brighter than conventional microwaves, and a hexagonal shaped turn-table that provids a more stable cooking space.
|Product Type||Inverter Microwaves|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||42L|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock|
|Turntable Diameter (cm)||36|
|Other Features||Defrost, EasyClean Coating, Sensor Cook, Touch Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||30.8|
|Product Width (cm)||54.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||43.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.