Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard920-008028 097855121806
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Get full-sized keyboard functionality without the wires with the Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard. Take advantage of the keyboard’s 10m wireless range** that gives you the flexibility to work at various angles within the allowable distance.
- Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard can be used either through the Logitech Unifying USB receiver or Bluetooth.
- An Easy-Switch button lets you use the same wireless keyboard with multiple devices at the same time. Input the numbers onto your spreadsheet on the computer while typing your message on your phone after making the switch.
- Logitech’s K780 wireless keyboard comes with 2 pre-installed AAA batteries (non-rechargeable), delivering up to 24 months of battery life.*
- The Logitech keyboard has a built-in tablet cover and stand, supporting smartphones and tablets with thickness up to 11.3mm (for both portrait and landscape orientation). Larger tablets are supported in landscape mode only.
- This Logitech wireless keyboard is supported by the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or later; Android 5.0 or later; Mac OS X 10.10 or later; iOS 5 or later; and Chrome OS.
*Battery life may vary depending on use
**Maximum range may vary based on environmental conditions
What's In The Box?
- 1x Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard
- 2x AAA Batteries (pre-installed)
- 1x USB Receiver
- 1x User Documentation
|Keyboard Buttons||Multimedia Hot Keys, Volume Control|
|Supported Operating System||Android, Chrome OS, iOS, Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Product Height (cm)||15.8|
|Product Width (cm)||38|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.