MSI B450I Gaming Plus MotherboardMBMS-B450I-GPAC 4719072587000
Please Note: Due To Higher Demand Delivery Times May Vary. Please Allow Up To 4 Weeks For Delivery.
Specially made for Mini ITX systems, the MSI B450I Gaming Plus Motherboard supports fast AM4 processors and video cards, provides plenty of storage options, and handles DDR4 RAM to create a powerful gaming system without occupying much space at home. It also comes with X-Boost software to improve the performance of any connected storage or USB device.
- The MSI B450I Gaming Plus Motherboard has an AM4 CPU socket and an AMD B450 chipset to handle various AMD Ryzen 1st/2nd Generation and Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors.
- Equipped with 2 DIMM slots (Dual Channel) supporting frequencies of up to DDR4-3466+ (OC), the Gaming Plus motherboard lets you provide ample RAM for your system. It also has DDR4 Boost for faster performance.
- This motherboard has a PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot to accommodate various graphics cards.
- Thanks to Turbo M.2 technology, this B450I motherboard delivers speeds of up to 32Gb/s for your compatible storage device.
- For convenient troubleshooting, the MSI motherboard has an EZ Debug LED.
Note: We recommend the installation of internal PC components be handled by a qualified technician. Additional components (case, CPU, RAM, etc.) required and sold separately.
|Model||B450I GAMING PLUS AC|
|CPU Support||AMD RYZEN Series Processors|
|Storage Connectivity||4x SATA 6Gbps ports , 1x Turbo M.2 slot|
|Wireless Adapter||Bluetooth 4.2|
|Audio||8Ch (7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost|
|Connectivity||4x USB 2.0, 6x USB 3.1 Gen1, Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN|
|Interface||1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Slot|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.