Withings / Nokia ThermoSCT01-N 3700546702464
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Nokia Thermo revolutionises the way you check your body temperature. Hygienic and easy to use, this thermometer can measure body temperature in 2 seconds while avoiding contact with earwax, saliva and other body fluids.
- The Nokia Thermo's HotSpot Sensor technology uses 16 infrared sensors to take over 4000 readings so that you can easily locate your body's hottest point.
- Use the Nokia temporal thermometer together with the Thermo app to get instant health tips and to note administered medications and symptoms.
- For peace of mind, this temporal thermometer bears the CE mark.
- Featuring a diagnostic LED and ergonomically-positioned touch area, it offers a smarter and more intuitive operation compared to traditional mercury-based thermometers.
**Nokia Health is now Withings. Same products, same team, same commitment to your health. For more information, contact Withings support.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Nokia Thermo
- 2x AAA Batteries (Already installed)
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Instruction Manual
|Brand||Withings - Nokia|
|Product Height (cm)||3.32|
|Product Width (cm)||11.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59pm AEST December 13 2018. Discounts are off the normal ticketed prices, and applies to products only. Excludes Apple Watch, iPhone, iPads, AEG, Asko, Falcon, Gaggenau, Neil Perry Kitchen, Smeg Dolce & Gabanna, Smeg Portofino, Miele, Neff, Speed Queen, Liebherr, Sonos, Bose, Builders Selection, Naturally Smart and Natural Perfection carpet ranges, gaming consoles, games and products sold under agency agreements. Excludes installation and delivery.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 13 December 2018 (11011114)