Smeg 900mm Dual Multizone Induction CooktopSAI905HN 3760120863479
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Bonus Pot Set via Redemption
With contemporary style and versatile functionality, the Smeg 900mm Dual Multizone Induction Cooktop is the perfect addition to any modern kitchen.
- With a large induction zone on the left, and Dual Multizone zones in the centre and right that are capable of sharing their surface for a larger area, you have ultimate cooking versatility with the Smeg Cooktop.
- Three preset temperatures make the Smeg 900mm Cooktop great for precise cooking, with keep warm, simmer, and rolling boil options.
- Intuitive touch controls allow you to manage the temperature setting of the Induction Cooktop's elements with precision, and a recall function allows you to return to these settings after switching off.
- Automatic spillage stop, touch control and child safety locks, and residual heat indicators are just some of Smeg's safety features keeping the Cooktop family friendly.
- With automatic programs, the zones can be brought to full power and then slowly reduced to a specified temperature, along with other specialised programs.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Key Lock, Residual Heat Indicators, Spill/Overflow Protection|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||90|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||4.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Bonus Pot Set via Redemption
Offer ends 11:59PM AEDT 31st December 2020. Offer available via redemption from the suppliers. For more details please visit https://www.smegpromotions.com/20Q1-Induction-Pot-Set-bonus/Home/TermsAndConditions
- 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments . Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .