The Luxury Bedding Company 80/20 White Goose & Feather Down Quilt - Super KingL600000000013 9333793086533
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Stay warm during the winter months without the bulky weight thanks to The Luxury Bedding Company White Goose and Feather Down Super King Quilt. Enjoy cloud-like comfort with a filling made of 80% white goose down and 20% white goose feather for luxurious comfort.
- The filling includes 80% white goose down and 20% white goose feather, offering luxury, comfort and warmth.
- Baffled walls and a box cassette stitch design keep the fill in place for even warmth distribution.
- A 100% cotton down-proof japara casing is breathable and comfortable, offering lasting quality.
- A gusseted edge is bound by grey satin piping providing superior high loft and plush comfort.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the cover is Healthguard treated to minimise bacteria, mould and dust.
- Available in queen, king and super king sizes.
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Brand||The Luxury Bedding Company|
|Product Height (cm)||270|
|Product Width (cm)||240|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
|Cleaning Instructions||Machine Washable|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEDT 30 November 2021 (11025940)