Alogic Universal Twin HD Pro Docking Station with 85W Power DeliveryDUTHDPR 9350784019837
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Expand your computer’s connectivity options, thanks to the Alogic Universal Twin HD Pro Docking Station with 85W Power Delivery. It includes a universal host cable with an attached USB-C to USB-A adapter to accommodate both USB-A and USB-C laptops*.
Experience True Connectivity
Streamlined Work Environment
The Alogic Universal Twin HD Pro Docking Station with 85W Power Delivery has built-in HDMI ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port, as well as additional USB-C and USB-A peripherals, giving you the flexibility to work on multiple tasks seamlessly.
High-definition Video Transmissions
Bolstering your productivity, this Universal Twin HD Pro Docking Station offers outputs for up to 1920 x 1080p resolution @60Hz for 2 HDMI-enabled display devices simultaneously, making it an ideal solution for setting up multi-monitor workstations.
Keeps You Connected
While you’re taking advantage of this HD Pro Docking Station’s expansive connectivity options, its Power Delivery Technology enables upstream charging of your USB-C enabled laptop or device to make way for uninterrupted work efficiency.
Hassle-free Video Conferencing
With a built-in microphone and speakers, the Alogic Universal Twin HD Pro Docking Station lets you conveniently hold meetings and communicate with your colleagues in the form of corporate video conference calls.
*Power Delivery/Laptop Charging is not supported over USB-A upstream connection.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Universal Twin HD Pro Docking Station
- 1x 1m USB-C to USB-C/USB-A Combo Cable
- 1x Power Supply with AU, EU, UK & US Plugs
- 1x User Manual
|Product Type||Docking Stations|
|Product Height (cm)||3.047|
|Product Width (cm)||14.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||9.46|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.