Belkin 5m CAT6 Ethernet CableA3L980BT05MBLUS 745883726943
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
For reliable data transmissions connect your computer to your modem or router via the durable and high speed Belkin 5m Cat6 Patch Cable.
- Constructed with Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) stranded copper wires, the Belkin 5m Cat6 Patch Cable can support Ethernet speeds of up to 1gbps.
- Using 4 UTP 24 American Wire Gauge (AWG) stranded copper wires, the Belkin Cat6 Patch Cable effectively minimises electromagnetic interference.
- The Belkin Patch Cable meets the Cat6 standard, making it suitable for 100-1000BASE-T networks.
- Equipped with gold-plated connectors, this patch cable is wear and corrosion-resistant.
- Thanks to the Cat6 patch cable's snagless design, breaking and cracking is guarded against.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.