Breville The Lift and Look Pro 4 Slice Toaster - Stainless SteelBTA730BSS 9312432022163
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Get perfect toasting results every time with the Breville The Lift and Look Pro 4 Slice Toaster. With a range of settings and innovative features, this toaster from Breville is perfect for a wide range of bread types, tastes and preferences.
- With the touch of a button you can have your Breville The Lift and Look Pro 4 Slice Toaster automatically adjust toasting times and power to suit fruit breads, crumpets or bagels thanks to the dedicated Crumpet and Fruit Bread settings.
- Self centring slots automatically centre the bread to ensure even toasting on both sides.
- Toast frozen bread easily with the ‘Frozen’ setting. Simply load the bread and press the frozen button to let it go a little longer.
- If you think your toast comes up too light, simply select the “A Bit More” feature to give your toast a little extra cooking time.
- Lift and Look lets you to check on the progress of your toast, without interrupting the toasting cycle.
- With extra long slots, this 4 slice toaster from Breville is able to accommodate up to four regular sized slices or toast larger sour dough or artisan bread slices.
- An LED progress indicator allows you to track your toasting time.
|Product Width (cm)||39.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||20.4|
|Product Height (cm)||20.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.