Dynamic Power Aquarium Garden UV Light Pond Filter Set - 10000L/HAQ-CPF250-15 9352338000384
Suitable for use on freshwater and saltwater aquariums as well as for garden and pond use, the Dynamic Power Aquarium Garden UV Light Pond Filter Set is the ideal accessory for budding or veteran marine life enthusiasts.
- Features a multi-stage mechanical, biological, and UV filtration system for effectively removing large particles and preserving water purity
- High-quality, waterproof ABS shell for optimum durability and longevity
- UV-C light provides optimum illumination as well as bacteria and algae control
- Easy back-flush cleaning allows for easy filter maintenance
- Delivers excellent biological and mechanical filtration thanks to its built-in biochemical sponge
- Contains a dirt indicator for added practicality and convenience
- Cultivate beneficial bacteria with its included bio balls
- Offers a tidy look, as it can be buried into the ground up to the lid of your marine environment
- Compatible for use with aquariums with a maximum volume of up to 2500L
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Bio-Pressured Filter
- 1 x UV-C light
- 1 x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2" transparent
- 2 x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2" black
- 1 x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2" threaded black
- 4 x Union nuts 1 1/2"
- 1 x Glass seal cover
- 4 x Flat seal
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Bio-Balls
|Product Type||Aquarium Maintenance|
|Product Height (cm)||45|
|Product Width (cm)||56|
|Product Depth (cm)||42|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.