Garmin DriveSmart 70LMT GPS Navigator010-01538-40 753759159771
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Sleek and convenient to use, the Garmin DriveSmart 70LMT GPS Navigator provides accurate information and navigation to optimise driving times.
- The Garmin DriveSmart 70LMT GPS Navigator has detailed maps of both Australia and New Zealand to provide in-depth information and guidance.
- Built with a 7" pinch-to-zoom display, the GPS navigator lets you clearly see the map and quickly adjust the map view with ease.
- The DriveSmart 70LMT GPS has helpful driver alerts (including alerts for railroad crossings and sharp curves) to enhance situational awareness and encourage you to drive safely.
- For added convenience, the DriveSmart GPS’ voice-activated navigation system lets you get directions without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
- The Garmin DriveSmart GPS unit has Bluetooth hands-free calling for your paired device*, letting you answer calls with minimal distractions. You can also receive text messages, calendar reminders, and other smart notifications**.
- The GPS navigator has Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts, helping you drive through exits or interchanges by indicating precise lane changes and direction.
**To receive smart notifications on your navigator, you must download the free Smartphone Link app. User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Garmin DriveSmart 70LMT GPS Navigator
- 1x Lifetime maps¹ and traffic² (indicated by “LMT” after model number on the box)
- 1x Lifetime traffic antenna/vehicle power cable
- 1x Vehicle suction cup mount
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Quick start manual
|Product Type||GPS Navigators|
|Audio Features||Lane Guidance, Voice Commands|
|Live Features||Live Traffic Updates|
|Safety Features||Speed Alert|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 1|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion|
|Screen Size (inches)||7|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||Micro SD|
|Product Height (cm)||11.1|
|Product Width (cm)||18.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||2.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.