Garmin Overlander 7 GPS Navigator010-02195-20 753759235123
Go beyond and traverse roads less travelled with the Garmin Overlander 7 GPS Navigator, which combines a built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, and other overlanding equipment in one reliable and handy device. Made to the U.S. military standard 810 and has an IP5X rating, allowing it to withstand dust and extreme temperatures, while being shock and thermal resistant
- Preloaded with iOverlander POIs, Ultimate Public Campgrounds, and topography for Australia and New Zealand for easy access to the well established and highly recommended adventure sites
- Built with a 7-inch colour touchscreen that offers turn-by-turn directions for on-road and off-road navigation
- Helps you find challenging environments in real-time, thanks to its Galileo, GLONASS, and GPS support
- Equipped with a track recorder and an integrated pitch and roll angles for added travel convenience and practicality
- Built with a powered magnetic mount with included 1-inch RAM ball compatible adapter and suction cup, making it easy to mount anywhere
Note: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Overlander
- 1 x Vehicle suction cup mount
- 1 x RAM ball adapter with AMPS plate
- 1 x Traffic receiver/Vehicle power cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Documentation
|Product Type||GPS Navigators|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 3|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion|
|Screen Size (inches)||7|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Primary Storage Capacity||64GB|
|Digital Media Card Reader||Micro SD|
|Product Height (cm)||12.2|
|Product Width (cm)||19.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||2.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 21 April 2021 (11022467)