John Packer Saxophone - AltoJP041 5055632200910
Easily learn how to play a wind instrument and play various music styles from classical to jazz with the John Packer Saxophone.
- Made from brass material with a fully ribbed construction and has double spine on B and C keys for enhanced durability
- Features front F and high F# keys and a floating plate design for the little finger (LH) cluster to allow its user to perform fast finger movements
- Underslung octave mechanism helps improve instrument reliability
- Adjustable thumb rest for a comfortable and natural hand playing position
- Crafted with a lacquer finish and has gold lacquer keywork, making it stylish
- For added convenience, it is equipped with a sling ring and comes with a pocketed case, a cap, a ligature, basic sling and reed, and a JP mouthpiece
What's In The Box?
Supplied with The JP041 is supplied in a pocketed case which can facilitate either a shoulder strap or backpack straps for ease of transportation along with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, basic sling and reed.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.