Letter Jam73537-VR 8594156310523
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The Letter Jam is a cooperative game where players help each other in making existing words around the table without looking at their cards and without knowing what other participants cards are.
- To play the game, a clue giver provides hints by forming the longest word they can spell out using tokens, players then try to figure out what their letter is and rearrange their cards at the end of the game to form an existing word; the one with the existing word wins
- Can be played by 2 to 6 players; one game lasts about 45 minutes
- Recommended for ages 10 years +
|Product Type||Board Games|
|Suitable for Ages||10+|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.