Majority Oakington Bluetooth DAB Radio & CD Player
Enjoy listening to your favourite tunes on the radio or from other media sources, including CDs, USB-enabled drives, or Bluetooth-capable devices with the Majority Oakington Bluetooth DAB Radio & CD Player.
- Access multiple stations through its DAB/DAB+ and FM radio setup
- Offers Bluetooth, AUX in, and USB connectivity to easily accommodate various devices
- Use the built-in CD player to play music/audiobook CDs
- Remote control included for convenient setting adjustments
- Wooden finish and aluminium front adds a stylish touch to your interior
|Product Type||Digital Radios|
|Playback Format (Audio)||MP3|
|Tuning Display||DAB+, FM|
|Preset Station QTY||20|
|Built-in Clock||Digital Clock|
|Audio Connector Type||3.5mm Headphone Jack|
|Product Width (cm)||40|
|Product Depth (cm)||13|
|Product Height (cm)||20|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.