Panasonic KXTG7892AZS Twin Pack Cordless PhoneKXTG7892AZS 8887549532597
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Get your household connected and organised with the Panasonic KXTG7892AZS Twin Pack Cordless Phone, advanced features in an easy-to-use package.
- Using Panasonic's Link-To-Cell, you can connect your mobile phone via bluetooth and use one of the Handsets to make and answer calls, or display text message notifications. There's an integrated USB port for charging your mobile phone.
- With noise reduction and frequency band adjustment, the KXTG7892AZS Phone ensures you can clearly hear voices even with background noise or quiet lines.
- The Panasonic Twin Pack includes a key finder: a small device to attach to your keys that beeps when you use your handset to hunt for it. The handset also has a proximity locator for better results.
- The advanced answering machine service allows you to hear your calls while you are out of the home using a mobile phone number you've pre-registered with the Panasonic KXTG7892AZS.
- Even in the event of a power drop-out, you can leave one of the Panasonic Handsets in the base, and operate the other one for as long as the battery power remains.
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Expandable Handsets Supported||6|
|Conference Call Capability||Up to 3-way|
|Intercom||Handset to Base, Handset to Handset|
|Speakerphone||On Base, On Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Screening, Call Waiting, Conference Calling, Speakerphone|
|Function Buttons||Handset Locator|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Battery Type||AAA Alkaline|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 10|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 192|
|Handset Dimensions (cm)||4.8 x 3.1 x 16.8 (W x D x H)|
|Handset Weight (kg)||0.131|
|Base Dimensions (cm)||17.8 x 11.5 x 10.1 (W x D x H)|
|Base Weight (kg)||0.354|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.