Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Connected Electric Toothbrush
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Thoroughly clean your teeth and gums and keep your mouth fresh and healthy with the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Connected Electric Toothbrush.
- Comes with 4 brushing modes (Clean, White+, Gum Health, and Deep Clean+) to easily address different brushing requirements
- Compatible with the Sonicare app (download required), allowing for convenient monitoring of your brushing habits
- Will play a pulsing sound to alert you when you’re brushing too hard, based on what the integrated pressure sensor detects
- BrushSync replacement reminder keeps you updated on when it’s time for replacing the brush head
What's In The Box?
- 1x DiamondClean 9000 Handle
- 1x C3 Premium Plaque Control Brush Head
- 1x Glass Charger
- 1x USB Charging Travel Case
- 1x Charger Base
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
$50 Cashback via redemption
The Promotion commences 9.00am AEST 3 August 2020 and ends 11:59pm AEST 6 September 2020. All Claim Forms must be submitted by 5.00pm AEST 4 October 2020. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and conditions apply. Visit supplier website for more information at: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/promotions