PowerGuard 32W USB-C and USB- A Charge Protector - WhitePGWT35030W 9318018150954
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The PowerGuard 32W USB-C and USB- A Charge Protector is a travel essential that protects your devices against power spikes and surges and keep them powered when you need them most.
- Internal Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) device supresses the voltage in an electrical circuit, stopping the surge from reaching and damaging your devices
- Capitance Technology which assists in detecting the smallest changes in voltages
- Provides optimum protection against against high-voltage spikes, Radio Frequency Interference (RFI), Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and transient voltage
- USB-C ports allow for devices to fast charge, getting your devices back up and running as soon as possible
- Equipped with 1 USB-C and 1 USB-A port
|Product Type||Surge Protectors|
|Product Width (cm)||4.2|
|Product Depth (cm)||6|
|Product Height (cm)||7.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||Lifetime|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.