Smeg 60cm Stainless Steel Undermount Rangehood with Extream Air ExtractionKDIAM60AX 8017709281175
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
- Equipped with a 275W motor which delivers a maximum airflow rate of 679m3/hr to efficiently remove smoke and odours in your home
- Offers 4 variable speeds to adapt to your kitchen's extraction needs
- Four 1W LEDs provide added illumination to your cooking space
- Stainless-steel finish and dishwasher-safe filters make it a breeze to clean
|Product Type||Under Cupboard Rangehoods|
|Air Movement (M3/h)||679|
|Number of Lights||4|
|Lights Power Rating||1W|
|Filter Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Height (cm)||32.17|
|Product Width (cm)||60.00|
|Product Depth (cm)||29.48|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions
Smeg Up To $2000 Off Agency Offer
Promotional Period: 1st April 2022 to 31st May 2022
1. Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and
Conditions”). Participation in this Smeg Up To $2000 Off Agency Offer is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Smeg Australia Pty Ltd ABN 33 146 901 082 (“Promoter” or “Smeg”) of 2-8
Baker St, Banksmeadow NSW 2019.
3. The Promotional Offer commences at 9:00am (AEDST) on Friday 1st April 2022 and ends at
11:59pm (AEST) on Tuesday 31st May 2022 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period
may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
4. The Offer must be claimed as a separate redemption to any other offer available at the time.
5. The Offer includes:
Save up to* $2000 on the Smeg Agency range:
- Spend $5,000 and save $500
- Spend $10,000 and save $1,000
- Spend $15,000 and save $1,500
- Spend $20,000 and save $2,000
6. Limit of one (1) offer applied per household.
7. Discount is applied at the point of purchase. Redemption is not required.
8. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. “Participating Retail Store” means any of the Australian retail stores authorised by Smeg to
sell Participating Products and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in this promotion.
Please contact the store prior to purchase to confirm availability.
b. “Participating Product” means any of the Smeg Agency products that are supplied by Smeg
Australia and sold by an authorised participating retail store.
c. Normal manufacturer’s warranty apply.
9. Smeg Cookware, warming drawers, ovens, cooktops, compact ovens, built-in coffee machines,
accessories, rangehoods, freestanding cookers, dishwashers, wine cellars & integrated and
stand-alone refrigeration within the LINEA, DOLCE STIL NOVO, PORTOFINO, FAB and
DIAMOND SERIES range.
10. For clarity, participating products does NOT include the following products:
a. Smeg CLASSIC, UNIVERSAL or VICTORIA ranges
b. Commercial Exclusive Models or purchases made through a builder or commercial
c. Any factory second or items purchased from an auction house
d. Display models
e. Purchases from any store or website that is not an authorised Smeg retailer
f. Clearance items or items purchased from www.shop.smeg.com.au
g. Any costs, fees, expenses or liability of any description to pay any amount for
installation, insurance, warranty or extended warranty, delivery or any other costs that
is, at the determination of the Promoter in its absolute discretion, additional or ancillary
to the included models.
11. To be eligible for this offer, each claimant must:
a. be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and
b. be aged 18 years or over, or if under 18 years, have obtained the consent of their
parent or legal guardian to participate in this promotion
c. be the Participating Products end user, meaning the claimant must purchase the
Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale,
resupply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use
d. not claim as part of a multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, or any
purchase on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing
e. pay a 30% deposit to secure the order
f. Delivery of goods must take place within 12 months of the end of the Promotional
Period. If goods have not been delivered within 12 months of the end of the
Promotional Period, a warehousing charge may apply.
VALIDATION OF CLAIMS
12. The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems, or technical
malfunction of any telephone network lines, computer online systems, server or providers,
computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to be received by
the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestions on the Internet or at any
website, including any injury or damage to the claimants or any other persons computer related
to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
14. If a Participating Product is returned for a refund, exchange, or purchase is not finalised, the
Offer is disqualified for the product in question and the claimant will not be refunded that
portion of the return price.
15. Any costs associated with this Promotion is each claimant’s responsibility. All other ancillary
costs, including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and all other expenses are
the responsibility of the claimant. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its
web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere
with a claimant’s ability to participate in this promotion.
16. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the
Promoter including its officers, employees and agents, exclude all liability (including
negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity),
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
17. Nothing in this agreements limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010
(Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments
Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion. If the Promotor is able to limit the claimant’s remedy
for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the liability of Promotor (as the case may be) for
breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee is limited to one or more of the following at its option:
a. in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the
repairs of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent
goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
b. in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of
having the service supplied again.
18. The Promoters collection, use and disclosure of personal information (“PI”) is subject to the
The Promoter collects PI to conduct the Offer, and may for this purpose, disclose PI to third
parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and service providers and to any
Government authorities and agencies. The cashback is conditional on providing this PI and
without this PI, the Promoter cannot process any claims. The claimant consents to the
information they submit with their claim being entered into a database and the Promoter may
use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes
without any further reference, payment or other correspondence to the claimant. All personal
details of the claimants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update
or correct any information should be directed to that office.
For consumer enquiries, please contact the Promoter at:
2-8 Baker St
Banksmeadow NSW 2019
Ph: 02 8667 4888