Uniden DECT 1735+2 Cordless Phone SystemDECT1735+2 9322402012650
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Never miss a phone call with the Uniden DECT 1735+2 Cordless Phone System. The DECT Digital Technology Phone System features advanced alpha display caller ID, 70 phonebook memories, an integrated digital answering machine and is WiFI network-friendly.
- Equipped with DECT Digital Technology, the Uniden Series 1735+2 handset has an advanced alpha display caller ID and can store 30 caller IDs.*
- Along with the 1735+2's 70 phonebook memory, this DECT cordless phone also features POP ID, which gives the caller's name.
- The physical design of the phone is functional and stylish with its 3 line dot matrix LCD display with icons, alphabetical search and dial, orange backlit LCD display and keypad, digital duplex speakerphone, and different ringtones.
- With its 10 hours of talk time and 7 days of standby time, the Uniden DECT 1735+2 cordless phone comes with an integrated digital answering machine with message counter, is WIFI network-friendly and can be wall and desk mounted.
- Additional handsets - The Uniden DECT 1735+2 phone system features three handsets.
*Caller ID and POP Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company.
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Waiting, Speakerphone|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||70 Names & Numbers|
|Caller ID Memory||30 Names & Numbers|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.