Uniden DECT 1735+3 Cordless Phone SystemDECT1735+3 9322402012667
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Never miss a phone call with the Uniden DECT 1735+3 Cordless Phone System. The DECT Digital Technology Phone System features advanced alpha display caller ID, 70 phonebook memories, an integrated digital answering machine and is WiFI network-friendly.
- Equipped with DECT Digital Technology, the Uniden Series 1735+3 handset has an advanced alpha display caller ID and can store 30 caller IDs.*
- Along with the 1735+3's 70 phonebook memory, this DECT cordless phone also features POP ID, which gives the caller's name.
- The physical design of the phone is functional and stylish with its 3 line dot matrix LCD display with icons, alphabetical search and dial, orange backlit LCD display and keypad, digital duplex speakerphone, and different ringtones.
- With its 10 hours of talk time and 7 days of standby time, the Uniden DECT 1735+3 cordless phone comes with an integrated digital answering machine with message counter, is WIFI network-friendly and can be wall and desk mounted.
- Additional handsets - The Uniden DECT 1735+3 phone system features four handsets.
*Caller ID and POP Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company.
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Transfer, Speakerphone|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||70 Names & Numbers|
|Caller ID Memory||30 Names & Numbers|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.