Westinghouse 600mm 4 Burner White Enamel Gas Cooktop with Side Knob ControlWHG640WC 6937042207071
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Whip up delicious meals for friends and family to enjoy using the Westinghouse 600mm 4 Burner White Enamel Gas Cooktop with Side Knob Control. With a peak power setting reaching up to 12.1 MJ per hour, this cooktop locks in the flavours of your favourite dishes.
- A breeze to operate, thanks to its intuitive control panel with side knobs
- Stable wire trivets cover a wide surface area to provide more stability for your pots and pans
- Built-in flame failure device automatically stops the gas supply if ever the flame is extinguished accidentally
- Fires up the first time, every time, thanks to its Easy Ignite under-knob ignition system
- White enamel facade creates a minimalist theme for your kitchen setting
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG, Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Safety Features||Flame Failure Cut-Off|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||53.5|
|Product Height (cm)||4.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.