Westinghouse 7kg Top Load Washing MachineWWT7084J5WA 9315540410747
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With its durable and powerful motor, multiple wash programs, and a large drum opening, the Westinghouse EasyCare Washing Machine is a practical option for completing your laundry room setup. It’s also specia
- Powered by an inverter motor with an exceptional vibration management setup, it washes your clothes without producing much noise
- Pause and add button with Delay end option to plan when your wash finishes
- Extra large door opening makes it easy to load and unload big and bulky items
- Auto water level sensing for added user convenience
- Comes with a liquid or powder detergent drawer
|Product Type||Top Load Washing Machines|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||137|
|Energy Efficiency||2.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||85L|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock|
|Control Type||Electronic, Rotary|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||7|
|Water Inlet||Cold, Hot|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||57.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||64.0|
|Product Height (cm)||97.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.