Akez Crusier Electric Snowbike 26"
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Cycle through rough trails and various terrains and enjoy a thrilling riding experience with the Crusier Electric Snowbike 26"
- Made with an aluminium alloy frame for enhanced durability
- Powerful 350W brushless rear motor allows it to reach speeds of up to 30km per hour
- 36V 10Ah battery lets it reach up to 35km on a single charge
- Easily monitor your progress, thanks to its LCD display
- Equipped with 27-speed gears for greater terrain adaptability
- Easy height adjustments to suit different users
- Load Capacity: 130kg
Note: The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That's similarity between our products and cars. We do not always driving at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time. We're here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there's no limit for riding off road. Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.
|Product Type||Electric Fat Bikes|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.