Apple iPad 10.2-inch Wi-Fi 256GB (9th Generation) - Silver5321028 194252516850
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Delightfully capable. Surprisingly affordable.
Powerful. Easy to use. Versatile. The new iPad has a beautiful 10.2-inch Retina display1, the powerful A13 Bionic chip, an Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage, and support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard.2 iPad lets you do more, more easily. All for an incredible price.
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone1
- A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 8MP Wide back camera, and 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage
- Up to 256GB storage
- Stereo speakers
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Works with Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard2
- iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use and designed for the versatility of iPad
- Comes in a stylish Silver finish with a 256GB capacity
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1Display size is measured diagonally. 2Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation. 3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
|Model||iPad 10.2" (9th Generation)|
|Primary Storage Capacity||256GB|
|Screen Size (inches)||10.2|
|Screen Type||Retina Display|
|Front Camera Resolution||12MP|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 10|
|Connectivity||Apple Lightning Port|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 2 July 2022 (11030171)