Belling 1100mm Canopy Rangehood - BlackBC110B 9420033211654
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Belling 1100mm Canopy Rangehood uses 3 fan speed levels and efficient aluminium filters to quickly extract the unpleasant odours and fumes that can emanate from your kitchen during cooking.
- Offering 3 variable fan speeds, the Belling 1100mm Canopy Rangehood adapts to your specific air extraction needs.
- Powerful and efficient, this canopy type rangehood facilitates a maximum air extraction rate of up to 800 m3/h.
- To keep the air in your kitchen clean and breathable, the Beiling Canopy Rangehood comes with efficient aluminium filters.
- For simple and straightforward operation the Belling 1100mm rangehood features push button controls.
- This Belling Rangehood has two 1.5W LED lamps to keep your kitchen illuminated during use.
|Product Type||Canopy Rangehoods|
|Air Movement (M3/h)||800|
|Number of Lights||2|
|Lights Power Rating||1.5W|
|Product Height (cm)||67 - 105 including chimnery extension|
|Product Width (cm)||110|
|Product Depth (cm)||50|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.