Belling 600mm Induction Freestanding CookerFSI60MFTS 5052263037052
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A perfect fit for most kitchens, the Belling 600mm Induction Freestanding Cooker is a great way to update your cooking capabilities and modernise the look of your kitchen. With 9 different functions and a generous capacity, this freestanding cooker from Belling is a truly versatile kitchen appliance.
- The Belling 600mm Induction Freestanding Cooker offers 9 unique functions for all your cooking needs including: fanned or conventional oven, intensive bake, base heat and fan, full/half grill, fan grill, defrost, top heat and base heat.
- With a generous 69L capacity, 2 oven shelves and 12 potential shelf positions, the Belling 600mm Induction Freestanding cooker offers superior flexibility.
- This 600mm Induction Freestanding Cooker's 39L top cavity can be used as a conventional oven and a full/half grill.
- Modernise the way you use your cooktop with this Belling freestanding cooker’s 4-hob induction cooktop.*
- With pan detection, an overheat sensor and safety shutdown, the induction cooktop included with this freestanding cooker offers superior safety compared to older styles of cooktop.
*Some cookwares will not be suitable for use with induction cooktops. For more information please consult your cookware packaging or owner’s manual.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||69L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Height (cm)||90|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59pm AEST December 13 2018. Discounts are off the normal ticketed prices, and applies to products only. Excludes Apple Watch, iPhone, iPads, AEG, Asko, Falcon, Gaggenau, Neil Perry Kitchen, Smeg Dolce & Gabanna, Smeg Portofino, Miele, Neff, Speed Queen, Liebherr, Sonos, Bose, Builders Selection, Naturally Smart and Natural Perfection carpet ranges, gaming consoles, games and products sold under agency agreements. Excludes installation and delivery.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 13 December 2018 (11011159)
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2019.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2018.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .
- 90 Days to Pay.